Well............ being a teenager was a little bit horror for me ... at is because i fell that i 'm begin to be a diffrent person that i use to be , when i look around , i notis that people around me was going to change ( their attitude la...) well i 'm sure focusing to my friend .I agree that this situation ( the methaphosys of life ) was normal, people need to change their way of thinking , their attitude and also their life style to survive...
Bismillah~ This time I've done the best (hopefully) to remodeling My blog::Not a diary's layout.Simple,clean and contra,that are the theme I used for this layout.Guess what?,did u notice the 'cute' icon , the one on the right side of my blog , on the trail?. Man,it is a pain in ass to put that.Seriously, I got my code crash as I tried to apply those particular code.But ,alhamdulillah at the end it worth trying.Owh,by the way I stole the code HeRe .Hehe.. p/s:if u found that this blog is lagging.plz inform me ok..thanks p/s lagi:cuti tinggal seminggu..haha..adoi love this pic:dari cik para
Comments
Post a Comment