The pretrial of the Spm examination was finally at the end. I feel so releave + worry because i'm sure the examination was end and i have used all i've got into the examination but the result , em ...... we'll see soon .
Bismillah~ This time I've done the best (hopefully) to remodeling My blog::Not a diary's layout.Simple,clean and contra,that are the theme I used for this layout.Guess what?,did u notice the 'cute' icon , the one on the right side of my blog , on the trail?. Man,it is a pain in ass to put that.Seriously, I got my code crash as I tried to apply those particular code.But ,alhamdulillah at the end it worth trying.Owh,by the way I stole the code HeRe .Hehe.. p/s:if u found that this blog is lagging.plz inform me ok..thanks p/s lagi:cuti tinggal seminggu..haha..adoi love this pic:dari cik para
Comments
Post a Comment