Bismillah~ This time I've done the best (hopefully) to remodeling My blog::Not a diary's layout.Simple,clean and contra,that are the theme I used for this layout.Guess what?,did u notice the 'cute' icon , the one on the right side of my blog , on the trail?. Man,it is a pain in ass to put that.Seriously, I got my code crash as I tried to apply those particular code.But ,alhamdulillah at the end it worth trying.Owh,by the way I stole the code HeRe .Hehe.. p/s:if u found that this blog is lagging.plz inform me ok..thanks p/s lagi:cuti tinggal seminggu..haha..adoi love this pic:dari cik para

ko buat gak ek..hee~
ReplyDeletearigato ne ^^
meh nak komen
(da request komen lak ek :P )
bdn die da lwa..
color un cun da..
cume muke die xbpe cam harry la ^^"
hee~
ak de lg 1 request (x snonoh an)
nk buat,buat la x wat un xpe :P
lukiskan harry versi cartoon ngah fly ngn broom die..(de bran?)
nyway..
gambatte !
haha..mcm2 la ko nie..
ReplyDeletetu harry style ak la...
insyaAllh, ak try..